Monday, April 09, 2007

Why Are There Still Tears?

I called my brother last night. Just wanted to talk, really. And I suddenly found myself crying again. Why are there more tears?

Move on. Get over it. Bounce back. Call it quits.

You know what? I think I'm done with love. Love is an evil bastard.

You win I, I cede this ground to you. It's yours and I no longer care.

“When someone leaves you, apart from missing them, apart from the fact that the whole little world you've created together collapses, and that everything you see or do reminds you of them, the worst is the thought that they tried you out and, in the end, the whole sum of parts adds up to you got stamped REJECT by the one you love.”

1 comment:

Kylie said...

I love you even if you are a reject! Oops, maybe that wasn't what you were trying to say...
I know that you are sad right now and you are SO allowed to have that. It is ok to cry, not that I do, but I have heard that it helps. :) You know that I will always love you becaue you are fabulous! I just wish you could believe that...maybe if I just tell you every day...maybe we could go to the tattoo parlour and have it permanently written across your forehead. "I am beautiful! and FABULOUS! and worthy of my own love!"