Here’s some random stuff…just don’t know how to explain it all:
- I bought a drain snake.
- I snaked my own shower drain. Now it works. That makes me less reliant on someone else. Not that I want to be, just have to be.
- Hi Jeff,
How are you today? Sorry I've been an email slacker! But I did have to write a quick note to say that I think I've just become an adult because I bought a drain snake. Only adults own those things. Crap. I hate adulthood. It sucks. I have to clean my own drains and fix my own car tires and raise my own chickens. Although I don't raise chickens.
I now will unofficially refer to you as the Chicken Chick.
- That Jeff is not my brother. He’s my friend Jeff Andrew. One of the COOLEST people I know.
- I had just gotten out of the shower when someone knocked at my door. Okay, who the hell is it? I grabbed a blanket from my bed to wrap around myself (now my bed looks like “it turned inside out…then exploded”) and I peeked out the judas hole. Well, that’s not Kylie…it looks like a guy. It’s not Daniel. WTF: I opened the door. (Probably not a good idea given recent news events) Some guy wanted to know if I owned those giant speaker thingys in my driveway. I told him that I don’t but gave him the address of the property managers and maybe they could help him. Lessons:
- Buy a bathrobe
- Don’t try to look through the judas hole without my glasses on. It doesn’t work
- If you’re unsure if a stranger got a glimpse of your booby, just think of it as a “good deed” and move on.