Dan has moved away. He’s not all the way away, but he’s on the road. That counts.
- He taught me to keep plants alive and to love growing veggies and herbs.
- He taught me about pop-punk music and how to be a DJ although I’m still chicken to talk into the microphone.
- He taught me to skateboard.
- He taught me to let go of some of the old things I’d been holding on to.
- He taught me to voice some doubts about life because there may be others who need someone to say it.
- He gave me his time, his laughter, his love.
Thank you my friend. Good Luck. And, to quote the 80’s band Simple Minds: Don’t you forget about me…