Now that I have your attention, I have something to say on the subject of sex:
What every single one of us longs for is love. Sex is a bonus, but what our souls long for is that connection of love, trust and acceptance. I want to be loved because of everything I am. I want to love someone because of everything he is.
Anyone can climax sexually all by one’s lonesome, BUT…
- You cannot hold you own hand when you need a friend.
- You cannot put your own arm around your shoulders when you need comforted.
- You cannot hold yourself in your own arms and feel safe.
- You cannot cry on your own shoulder.
- And a tear wiped from a cheek by someone you love is always a better shed tear than the ones you wipe from your own eyes.
Culturally I come from a group that does not freely talk about sex. (And I come from extremely naïve and innocent parents!) That does not mean I am a prude. If you’d like to know my experiences follow this link to a bunny cartoon singing “Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me” http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bunny.php Also, I was once asked if I was a virgin to which I responded, “Why do you need to know? Is there an angry volcano God somewhere?” You may assume what you wish. I just wanted to point out that there are far more important elements to two people touching each other than for the actually selfish act of orgasm.