Friday, May 04, 2007

Poultry peer-pressure

Yes, that’s what happens when one gives in to being a chicken. Actually, it’s because Kylie was laughing at what I would give in on, and what I would not.

We play this game called 10,000 with six dice. It’s pretty fun and it’s a good way to pass the time. Well, Kylie can often get me to roll one more dice and risk it all. And I do, and I lose. But she knows that if she offers me a beer…I’ll say “no.”

We were trying to think of a word for the type of peer pressure that I give in to. Insignificant? Unimportant? Well, I decided to look for some help on a thesaurus.

I came across the world “paltry” but because I didn’t speak clearly Kylie thought I said, “poultry.” We giggled and figured that was exactly the type of peer-pressure I’d give in to!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

MAAIKE! we are a pretty funny duo...like Abbott & Costello...or 2/3rds of the 3 Stooges!

Remember...just say "NO!"
bock bock