Okay, I do some dumb things. I really do…such as:
- Using Melaleuca Shampoo (it thinned out my hair)
- Moving to Kansas (Please don’t ask)
- Not giving Tarek a chance because of a crush on another boy.
- Watching “An Interview with a Vampire”
- Letting "Voldemort" charge things on my credit card.
But tonight…I did the dumbest thing ever. I flossed and brushed my teeth…THEN iced a cake! How dumb is that! I had to be very careful to get all the icing onto the cake, and the icing that ended up on my hands (I’m an artist, I’m used to getting my art all over myself) had to be wiped away. The spatula was used very carefully to get the icing onto the cake and then went into the sink. It was so sad. I debated driving it over to Daniel’s house to let him lick it off (of the spatula—Kylie, I can hear you) but I didn’t know how to hold a spatula and drive. That’s something I haven’t yet had any experience in. Why? Why must I be plagued by such dumb mistakes!