Friday, May 09, 2008

Feel Free to Call Me Master

Finally! It's done! This semester was a long one and it almost wore me out. Only one really bad nervous-type breakdown and a few weeks of depression, but it's done. I now have a Masters of Fine Arts in Dramatic Writing from the Department of Theatre and Film at the University of Idaho! It's done!

To celebrate, I went to Good Will and bought myself a six dollar pair of shoes. I wanted to throw myself a party, I mean, a Masters degree! That's a hell of a lot of work and deserves some praise, right? Well, my friends and I are all really poor so I celebrated with used shoes and a queso burrito from Qdoba. We all celebrate our own ways.

Now I'm going to sleep for a week.

And try to catch up with everyone I left at the side. That is if 1) you remember me and 2) you'll forgive me for my lack of communication!!

Well, that's all. My sleeping week is starting now!

1 comment:

Mister Fweem said...

eway are not orthyway! eway are not orthyway!

Congratulations, sis. It's quite an accomplishment.