Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mom likes Kylie BEST!

Kylie is my best mean friend. She thinks she’s mean because she teases me about being old…and about anything else. But she’s really not mean. In fact, she’s one of the best friends I’ve ever had in my whole life. She worries about me. I love that about her. She worries if she doesn’t hear from me for a while. She calls me to make sure I’ve gotten home safely when I travel. She brings me medicine when I’m sick. AND…she cooks me food.

Yep. I don’t cook. I don’t like to cook. And truth be told, I’m not much of a cook anyway. I like to bake cookies and brownies and such. But I hate cooking dinner.

So, Kylie has made me a BUNCH of stuff. She told me to clear out space in my freezer for the stuff. I said, sure…I can move the ice cube trays over to one side. That’s all there is in my freezer. Oh, some freezer-pops in the door.

I try to complain to mom about stuff…but she won’t listen to me…because she knows Kylie is taking care of me. In fact, Mom’s adopted Kylie as her Daughter and Ted as her Grandson. Sometimes I think Mom likes her best!

No comments: